38188 - Fertility: Medical Treatments (Answered)

Steve McCabe
To ask the Secretary of State for Health, with reference to the Answer of 4 May 2016 to Question 36039, on fertility: medical treatments, which services NHS England commissions centrally.

George Freeman

NHS England is responsible for directly commissioned services which include not only specialised services, but also offender and military health services, as well as primary care services such as optometry and dentistry.

A complete list of Prescribed Specialised Services for 2016/17 can be found in the attached document.