41925 - Health Services (Answered)

Dr Sarah Wollaston
To ask the Secretary of State for Health, whether his Department plans to publish and keep updated a public resource for identifying and assisting contact with (a) chairs of clinical commissioning groups, (b) chairs of health and wellbeing boards and (c) sustainability and transformation leads.

George Freeman

There are currently no plans to publish a central resource of contact details. Contact details for each clinical commissioning group are publicly available on their websites. The table below shows where this and other relevant information is publically available:

Chairs of clinical commissioning groups


Chairs of health and wellbeing boards


Sustainability and transformation leads